Tuesday 1 September 2015

Sunday’s MOTD

I shared this with you guys on instagram on Sunday but incase you were wondering how I got the look, I thought I’d write it all down for you guys, that is if you can’t wait for the video to be out, and that will be a while I can tell you that.


So first we’ll start off with the base, I used:
  • Smashbox photo finish primer water
  • Hourglass veil primer
  • Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser in nude
  • Mac select moisturecover concealer in NW15
  • Crop concealer pencil
  • BYS translucent loose powder in light















Then for the face, I used:
  • Kat Von D shade + light palette
  • Mac bronzer in golden
  • TheBalm instain blush in lace
  • Hourglass ambient lighting palette in radiant light
  • Colourpop highlighter in double dip

















For the eyes, I used:
  • Limecrime brightening eyeshadow primer
  • Mac eyeshadow quad in shop and drop
  • ABH Artist palette
  • Essence eyeshadow in Irisistable purr-ple
  • Essence eyeshadow in Purple orchids
















And lucky last, for the lips, I used:
  • Chi chi lip liner in it girl
  • Mac lipstick in velvet teddy
  • Colourpop lippie stix in cookie















Then the UD all nighter setting spray all over.



No comments:

Post a Comment