Thursday 24 September 2015

The So Called ‘Deluxe’ Sample Size

So benefit had a little event at the Queen Victoria Building and at World Square in Sydney on the 21st of August. On instagram they had said you can pick up a free ‘deluxe’ sample of the porefessional and receive a voucher for a free make-upper(?). This supposed ‘deluxe’ sample however is 0.1 oz, although the general sample size they have in Christmas kits and things alike are 0.25 oz. That size is considered the norm size of the product’s sample size.



Normal sample size on the left, 'Deluxe' size on the right.


Now I’m not complaining, I mean it’s free makeup, its actually my most used primer so I’m pretty ecstatic when I don’t have to pay for it. I’m just wondering if it’s false advertising to say deluxe samples when it’s in fact smaller?

Let me know down in the comments if you agree or if you think I’m just nit-picking, which I probably am.

Laters,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment