Friday 29 January 2016

Lazer Team Movie Premiere Inspired Makeup - MOTD | The Lipstick Hub

For the new movie Lazer Team by Rooster Teeth's premiere, I decided to use a few key products to create a metallic blue and silver themed look. My last themed look was for Troye's concert and I had a lot of fun with that but seeing as Lazer Team's promo pics and logo have a bit of a silver and blue theme to them, that's what I based my look around.


For eyeshadows I used the NYX Baked Eyeshadow in Graffiti, Makeup Geek's Poolside and Urban Decay's Vice 4 palette, specifically Beat Down. For eyeliner, I used the Lime Crime liquid eyeliner in Reason. For lips I used NYX Wicked Lippie in Stone Cold.

For a little something extra, the nail polish I used was Chi Chi Salon Formula in Starlight Starbright.





Some other products I used for the base were the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, Maybelline Fit Me concealer for under the eyes, BYS translucent loose powder to set the under eye area. For the contour I used a matte grey eyeshadow from the Morphe 35N palette and to highlight I used Hourglass' diffused light but it didn't have the effect I wanted so I used Sugar Pill's loose eyeshadow in Lumi. For the eyes I used the matte grey from the 35N palette as my base crease colour and then used the two main blues. I also used a blue from the Morphe 35U palette. I used the NYX baked eyeshadow in the inner corner and layered Lumi on top of it. I used the Chi Chi eyeliner in Electra to line under my lower lash line and then used the Lime Crime eyeliner for the wing. For the mascara I used the Essence Lash Princess. Lipstick used is the NYX one. 


Btw it was an awesome movie, I would definitely recommend it for people who like Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy's. I would like to congratulate Rooster Teeth on their first ever movie and it was a great movie. Definitely better than Pixel's, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment