Friday 26 February 2016

Autumn Makeup Look/Tutorial | The Lipstick Hub

Hey guys! Today I thought I'd share with you my Autumn look seeing as Autumn is a mere few days away now. I think this look has the perfect mix of orange and brown tones without being to over powering or glamed up for the people who want a pop of colour without the extra steps.

So without further ado, here's the video, hope you enjoy it.



List of products used:
  • Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
  • Boe Beauty Pressed Powder Compact
  • Anastsia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
  • Sleek Blush By 3 Palette
  • Loreal Brow Artist Plumper
  • Lime Crime Venus 1 Palette
  • Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Dose Of Colors Matte Lipstick in Teddy (From the Dare to Dazzle trio)
It's very easy to recreate and if you want to smoke out the eyes some more, go for it. If you do recreate it, tag me on Instagram or share a link down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment