Thursday 4 February 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe Review

On the 27th of Jan, Mecca released the Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe. I ran straight there after Priceline. The palette comes with 6 blushes from their Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush collection. The collection itself only has 6 shades, so in total to get each blush would cost you $228 AUD however you can get a third of the blushes each in a palette for only $53 AUD. I'd say that's a great deal.


A lot of people did complain that the size of the blushes were small but they are giving you basically the entire collection for about a fourth of the total price of the full collection. As someone who is a total makeup addict and buys a ton of blushes and never hits pan, this little palette is brilliant. It has some more bronzed, peachy, true pinks and purple toned blushes. It's completely versitile and gives you the perfect amount so I might even hit pan on some of these.

The first thing I notice looking at the blushes is that there are two mattes and the rest are shimmers. So if you love shimmery blushes this would be pretty good but if you live and die for mattes, maybe pass on this and just get How Deep Is Your Love? and Your Love Is King full sized, if you like those colours that is.

The swatches I did of the two middle shades, I Will Always Love You and How Deep Is Your Love?, came out very pigmented. I barely dipped my finger in and the colours came right off. They don't have a lot of fallout and are quite buttery. They feel a lot like the colour pop eyeshadow at first touch. I like both the shimmer and the matte but the shimmer does have just a smidge more pigment.

How Deep Is Your Love? (Left) and I Will Always Love You (Right)


The packaging looks great, in true Too Faced fashion, it's very girly, a lot of pink and gold. I don't mind it at all, it looks great in my collection and perfectly suits the brand. The palette is super slim and very compact. The mirror is nice but I feel its not needed, it just looks pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment