Wednesday 24 February 2016

Hidden Gems #5 - Dose Of Colors Baked Highlighter in Pearl Dust | The Lipstick Hub

For this weeks Hidden Gem I've chosen to talk about the DOC Baked Highlighter in Pearl Dust. They came out with three baked highlighters and they were highly anticipated but the other two they came out with, the more golden colours, became the more popular products. I would definitely say that this particular shade is still probably more popular than last week's Hidden Gem but I still say that it deserves more recognition than it gets.



Pearl dust is a very pinky-silvery highlighter that is absolutely perfect for pale skin tones. This is definitely one of my holy grail products. I did mention this product in my IMATS haul post because that's where I bought it. The colour is absolutely stunning and is a must have for any pale person. I definitely reach for this more than I reach for my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders or my Mary-Lou by The Balm.

The packaging is pretty sturdy, the lid kind of clicks into place. It does feel a little fragile but I can live with that. I like that the lid is clear because I can easily see it when going through my collection. It doesn't feel too heavy but it's not the lightest product in the world either. You do get a fair amount of product in it, you get 8g which I think is a pretty good amount, it's about the average. Same as the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector.

If you go to IMATS or you want to order online I would definitely recommend checking this out because I'm not kidding, it is the perfect pale skin tone shade. It is a little on the pricer side but then again the Shimmering Skin Perfectors are $60 AUD so...

No comments:

Post a Comment